Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    well, what does everyone think? i absoulutely love the flavor but where is the dang spice? there is nothing spicy about the sandwich whatsoever. the peppers are sweet and the sauce is just good. oh well..... let me know what you all think. and yes i know all of my posts have been about food here lately but daggone it im a hungry man
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    I love the burger, but you're right, its not spicy at all. I hate it when you buy something "spicy" from a restaurant and it ain't spicy.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    i'm a spicy food lovin man, i've got the acid reflux and heartburn to show ya that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], but i dont know where you guys got yours at, but i got one at the hardees in coeburn a while back, and it was peerrrttty spicy...spicy enough to make me buy a drink...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    i can not eat hardess every one of their burgers has 73242938 calories...besides i am peacefully protesting their HORRIBLE commercials. I dont like that guys voice, I don't like how there trying to appeal to the "college crowd" where every theme is "fighting a hang over" or don't make milkshakes at home cause you need the blender for tequilla.

    hardees had one good commerial, the girl on the bull, and that is...great music, hot girl, mechanical bull nuff said, so until they bring back that kinda commerical and get rid of the garbage they are airing im boycotting.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    I will never eat at Hardees again, because of the SI girls cups they are promoing. The only time I do eat there is breakfast with my sons, and I just don't think they need to be exposed to that at 7 and 9 respectively. Bottom line for me is if it isn't a place that I would feel completely comfy taking my family to, I'll leave it alone. It saddens me that Hardees has decided to forgo the American family, and focus on the construction worker.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hardee's spicy BBQ thickburger?

    i jus think they have a terrible marketing plan...like i said every one of the commercials deals with ppl to hung over to fix meals, they have that monotone voice, and instead of making a more health conscious menu, which is what america needs very very badly right now, there cooking up pure lard.

    I agree with you unchained, I used to have breakfast at Hardees all the time, but if I had two youngins runnin around I wouldnt want to take them there at that young of an age. if hardees doesnt change their marketing there gonna go down the toliet. they know they cant compete with mcdonalds or burger king, 2 fast food family establisments and wendys, kfc, and arbys has a good lock on the 15 and up crowd. so now hardees is trying to appeal to the 15-30 year old white male exclusively and i dont think it is working.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •